I'm a software architect in the enterprise architecture management department of one of Germany's biggest insurance companies. The main technologies we use include Java J2EE, RDBMS, ESBs, BPM engines. Before going full-time I've been studying computer sciences at the University of Koblenz, Germany where I graduated with the academic degree "Diplom Informatiker" while working part-time as a developer.
Besides my current profession I persue my interests in automotive technologies, embedded systems, and digital electronics developing both software and hardware projects (µC based, Raspberry).
Member for 7 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 87 Using volatile in embedded C development
- 47 When to use a thread / service in Android?
- 26 Why is if (variable1 % variable2 == 0) inefficient?
- 22 Is it possible to generate random numbers using physical sensors?
- 19 Exit a SQLite3 database
- 18 SHA-256: (Probabilistic?) partial preimage possible?
- 14 USPS Back Room - Trespassing?
- View more network posts →