I'm a software architect in the enterprise architecture management department of one of Germany's biggest insurance companies. The main technologies we use include Java J2EE, RDBMS, ESBs, BPM engines. Before going full-time I've been studying computer sciences at the University of Koblenz, Germany where I graduated with the academic degree "Diplom Informatiker" while working part-time as a developer.
Besides my current profession I persue my interests in automotive technologies, embedded systems, and digital electronics developing both software and hardware projects (µC based, Raspberry).
Member for 9 years, 5 months
4 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 '19 at 14:08
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- The Workplace 713 713 44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Code Review 441 441 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Cryptography 302 302 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 Using volatile in embedded C development
- 65 Exit a SQLite 3 database
- 50 When to use a thread / service in Android?
- 39 Was it really unprofessional of me to leave without asking for a raise first?
- 26 Why is if (variable1 % variable2 == 0) inefficient?
- 22 Is it possible to generate random numbers using physical sensors?
- 18 SHA-256: (Probabilistic?) partial preimage possible?
- View more network posts →