- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.7k 1.7k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Information Security 903 903 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 380 380 66 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 321 321 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 53 Object files vs Library files and why?
- 48 What security scheme is used by PDF password encryption, and why is it so weak?
- 12 Why does IDA add "db" statements between disassembled code
- 11 LED still glowing with a capacitor in series
- 10 Do AT motherboards (286, 386, 486) really need -5V (besides redirecting it to ISA connectors)?
- 9 What makes accurate emulation of old systems a difficult task?
- 9 Where in the Standard does it say that the declaration `auto f()() ->int;` is not allowed?
- View more network posts →