- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2k 2k 22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Information Security 913 913 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 366 366 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Object files vs Library files and why?
- 48 What security scheme is used by PDF password encryption, and why is it so weak?
- 29 Purpose of turbo switch on systems unable to slow to 4.77 MHz?
- 20 How does single-stepping on the 8086 interact with internal and external interrupts?
- 19 How did X talk to the video card before DRI/DRM?
- 17 80286 real mode emulator for 8086
- 16 How does single-stepping on the 8086 interact with internal and external interrupts?
- View more network posts →