- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.7k 2.7k 55 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 933 933 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 481 481 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 75 Object files vs Library files and why?
- 49 What security scheme is used by PDF password encryption, and why is it so weak?
- 29 Purpose of turbo switch on systems unable to slow to 4.77 MHz?
- 21 How does single-stepping on the 8086 interact with internal and external interrupts?
- 20 How did X talk to the video card before DRI/DRM?
- 17 How does single-stepping on the 8086 interact with internal and external interrupts?
- 17 80286 real mode emulator for 8086
- View more network posts →