I've got a bachelor of science degree in mechatronics and a master of science degree in microsystems engineering, both from the university of applied sciences in Furtwangen, Germany.
Now I'm mostly working on small embedded software (<1MB ROM) for level sensors and switches, including safety critical applications. I do some hardware stuff here and there, but most of them are very basic power supply things or signal conditioning for the ADC in the micros.
I've worked with MSP430 quite a bit and also with Cortex M0 and Cortex M4F variants from ST.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
15 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 89 Duracell PowerCheck - How Does It Work?
- 32 Necessity of an external watchdog timer
- 29 How efficient are LEDs?
- 23 Anti-static bags - safe to support powered circuit boards?
- 21 I connect a 5 volts to a low resistance, but I measure a much lower current than I expect
- 21 Are engines automatically stopped in an emergency landing?
- 20 How does static dissipative foam work?
- View more network posts →