Security researcher, ex-pentester, ex-developer, boat-botherer, reverse engineer, amateur cryptographer, electronics tinkerer, digital rights proponent, laser enthusiast, LD wannabe, half-orc nobleman of the evening, promulgator of useless information.
Strengths: Security, Cryptography, Win32 API, Windows Internals, C#, .NET, PHP, x86 assembly, Arduino
All answers and comments are encrypted with ROT256-ECB.
Opinions are my own. Advice provided with no warranty.
- Information Security 124.4k 124.4k 4242 gold badges279279 silver badges364364 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 25.5k 25.5k 88 gold badges7474 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5.1k 5.1k 44 gold badges3333 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Code Golf 4.2k 4.2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Cryptography 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1212 How does SSL/TLS work?
- 929 How can I explain SQL injection without technical jargon?
- 776 How to store salt?
- 518 Is my developer's home-brew password security right or wrong, and why?
- 270 Why shouldn't we roll our own?
- 266 We're no strangers to code golf, you know the rules, and so do I
- 237 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- View more network posts →