I am the owner of a Polish electronic engineering company LoEE.
Interests include: all of electronics, programming, physics, operating systems, Racket, Lisp, Objective-C, Python, C, assembly, Plan 9, Racket, Smalltalk, Google Go (and its cousins Limbo/Alef)
Top network posts
- 20 Do all microSD cards support SPI mode?
- 19 ATTiny13 -- avr-gcc Hello World uses over 100 bytes?
- 19 Building a passive ethernet hub with anti-parallel diodes
- 16 Why is it so problematic to have close to zero standby power consumption?
- 16 Bulletproof firmware upgrades
- 15 Poles and Zeros in English
- 13 What is the relation between FFT length and frequency resolution?
- View more network posts →