Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 10 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 '19 at 7:02
- Stack Overflow 27.9k 27.9k 1616 gold badges7676 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Game Development 763 763 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Super User 442 442 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 150 Is CORS a secure way to do cross-domain AJAX requests?
- 146 In languages that don't allow underscores in integer constants, is it a good practice to create a constant for 1 billion?
- 105 Is it legal to index into a struct?
- 87 Grasping the Node JS alternative to multithreading
- 86 At what point in the loop does integer overflow become undefined behavior?
- 64 Is reusing a memory location safe?
- 60 how to use RSA to encrypt files (huge data) in C#
- View more network posts →