Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 7:02
- Stack Overflow 22.6k 22.6k 1414 gold badges6767 silver badges111111 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Game Development 518 518 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Super User 426 426 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 145 In languages that don't allow underscores in integer constants, is it a good practice to create a constant for 1 billion?
- 143 Is CORS a secure way to do cross-domain AJAX requests?
- 102 Is it legal to index into a struct?
- 86 Grasping the Node JS alternative to multithreading
- 85 At what point in the loop does integer overflow become undefined behavior?
- 64 Is reusing a memory location safe?
- 59 how to use RSA to encrypt files (huge data) in C#
- View more network posts →