- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 44 gold badges3434 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Mathematics 642 642 33 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 543 543 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 305 305 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 251 251 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 21 Why does next_permutation skip some permutations?
- 21 Is Dijkstra's algorithm for directed or undirected graphs?
- 13 V/I uppercase/lowercase convention?
- 13 Expected value problem with cars on a highway
- 12 What is the relationship between ANOVA to compare means of several groups and ANOVA to compare nested models?
- 11 How to replace custom tabs with spaces in a string, depend on the size of the tab?
- 11 C setting string equal to substring
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 24 '17