Embedded SW Engineer, passionate about FPGA technology.
Check out Arduino core library I have ported to Altera NIOS II core.
- Electrical Engineering 19.5k 19.5k 22 gold badges3030 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Information Security 8.4k 8.4k 2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5.2k 5.2k 1313 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Physics 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 126 Why can I touch aluminum foil in the oven and not get burned?
- 100 Why is plexiglass not used for car windows?
- 95 Order of "female" and "male" in survey form
- 88 Why does Qatar use a single IP address when 800,000 IP addresses are allocated to it?
- 87 Why are there so many relays used in a car, instead of transistors?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (23)
12 Identification questions getting closed formally Sep 28 '18
11 Why was this question migrated to Ask Different? Jan 30 '17
11 Where is Olin Lathrop? Jun 6
5 Poor reviewing of Suggested Edits Oct 9 '18
4 Merge [quartus] and [quartus-ii] tags? Apr 9 '17
3 Is encouragement of bad questions tolerable? Feb 23 '16