Electrical engineer - industrial automation. Long term hobby interest in electronics, audio and digital. In decreasing proficiency: Bass guitar, guitar, piano, drums.
Website: http://LEDnique.com - practical electronic circuits and theory for LEDs and power. I found that I was answering rather a lot of question on EE.SE regarding LEDs and it seemed at times that a singnificant percentage of the Earth's population is trying to wire up, program, understand or destroy LEDs. Some answers required graphics that I couldn't find on the web so I created my own and wrote some articles.
Feel free to use the LEDnique graphics in your questions and answers. I'd appreciate a "source" link, of course.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
31 profile views
Last seen Feb 20 at 7:16
- Electrical Engineering 112.1k 112.1k 99 gold badges115115 silver badges246246 bronze badges
- Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 648 648 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Arduino 542 542 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 185 What is the name of these little plastic things that protect wires from being cut into by the sharp edges of a drilled hole?
- 124 Why do color TVs make black and white snow?
- 96 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 76 Why don't we use neutral wire for to ground devices and earth wire for closing the circuit?
- 50 Serbia, Kosovo power grid row delays European clocks. Why?
- 49 Loud pop noise while plugging to a headphones jack
- 49 What is the purpose of the Dash 8’s “TOUCHED RUNWAY” warning light?
- View more network posts →