Electrical engineer - industrial automation. Long term hobby interest in electronics, audio and digital. In decreasing proficiency: Bass guitar, guitar, piano, drums.
Website: http://LEDnique.com - practical electronic circuits and theory for LEDs and power. I found that I was answering rather a lot of question on EE.SE regarding LEDs and it seemed at times that a singnificant percentage of the Earth's population is trying to wire up, program, understand or destroy LEDs. Some answers required graphics that I couldn't find on the web so I created my own and wrote some articles.
Feel free to use the LEDnique graphics in your questions and answers. I'd appreciate a "source" link, of course.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
37 profile views
Last seen Dec 28 '20 at 21:02
- Electrical Engineering 131.6k 131.6k 1010 gold badges136136 silver badges299299 bronze badges
- Engineering 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Aviation 1.2k 1.2k 1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 668 668 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Arduino 562 562 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 187 What is the name of these little plastic things that protect wires from being cut into by the sharp edges of a drilled hole?
- 126 Why do color TVs make black and white snow?
- 96 How do I prove to my physics teacher that adding a battery in parallel doesn't double the current?
- 77 Why don't we use neutral wire for to ground devices and earth wire for closing the circuit?
- 54 Why would a circuit designer use parallel resistors?
- 50 Serbia, Kosovo power grid row delays European clocks. Why?
- 49 What is the purpose of the Dash 8’s “TOUCHED RUNWAY” warning light?
- View more network posts →