I've got a MSc in Electrical Engineering, a PDEng from TU/e Eindhoven and I'm currently working for an Italian engineering firm in the fields of automotive and automation electronics.
I love basketball, bikes, outdoor life, travelling, photography, and - last but not least - books.
♦ Community moderator on Electrical Engineering since August 2012.
Cheat sheet (Thank you Nick!)
β Δ μ π τ Ω ω
≠ ≈ ± →
Member for 7 years
166 profile views
Last seen Jan 13 at 18:39
Top Network Posts
- 85 Why should I use LaTeX for presentations?
- 38 What can be used as formal euphemism of "hack"?
- 33 How to know when a recipe shouldn't contain onion/garlic?
- 30 Can you freeze liquids to pass security checks?
- 27 BJT in Reverse Active Mode of Operation
- 22 What exactly are harmonics and how do they "appear"?
- 22 Why do we still use cable for a lot of forms of data transmission?
- View more network posts →