I've got a MSc in Electrical Engineering, a PDEng from TU/e Eindhoven and I'm currently working for an Italian engineering firm in the fields of automotive and automation electronics.
I love basketball, bikes, outdoor life, travelling, photography, and - last but not least - books.
♦ Community moderator on Electrical Engineering since August 2012.
Cheat sheet (Thank you Nick!)
β Δ μ π τ Ω ω
≠ ≈ ± →
Member for 7 years, 4 months
171 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 8:23
Top network posts
- 90 Why should I use LaTeX for presentations?
- 38 What can be used as formal euphemism of "hack"?
- 34 How to know when a recipe shouldn't contain onion/garlic?
- 32 Can you freeze liquids to pass security checks?
- 29 BJT in Reverse Active Mode of Operation
- 23 What exactly are harmonics and how do they "appear"?
- 22 Why do we still use cable for a lot of forms of data transmission?
- View more network posts →