Try to make every moment worth repeating.
It's attitudes like this one, (from a recent commentary)
"public embarrassment is more powerful than a mere correction. You are going to remember everything [sic] seeing what a fool you were a lot more than someone correcting what you think is a minor "whatever". The point is to make it clear sloppiness with units is NOT a minor issue."
.. that make me despair for the future of civil discourse on these exchanges.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
12 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '14 at 11:36
- Electrical Engineering 17.8k 17.8k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.9k 8.9k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Arqade 486 486 11 gold badge77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 345 345 11 gold badge55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 237 How to programmatically close a JFrame
- 80 Why is a "main" game loop necessary for developing a game?
- 44 How to create a C compiler for custom CPU?
- 41 Are java primitive ints atomic by design or by accident?
- 39 Blink an LED with just a capacitor?
- 36 Is paralleling diodes a bad idea?
- 35 Can a Windows batch file determine its own file name?
- View more network posts →