Try to make every moment worth repeating.
It's attitudes like this one, (from a recent commentary)
"public embarrassment is more powerful than a mere correction. You are going to remember everything [sic] seeing what a fool you were a lot more than someone correcting what you think is a minor "whatever". The point is to make it clear sloppiness with units is NOT a minor issue."
.. that make me despair for the future of civil discourse on these exchanges.
Member for 9 years, 10 months
14 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '14 at 11:36
- Electrical Engineering 18.3k 18.3k 33 gold badges4040 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11.2k 11.2k 55 gold badges4141 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Arqade 601 601 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 575 575 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 244 How to programmatically close a JFrame
- 80 Why is a "main" game loop necessary for developing a game?
- 45 How to create a C compiler for custom CPU?
- 41 Can a Windows batch file determine its own file name?
- 40 Blink an LED with just a capacitor?
- 40 Are java primitive ints atomic by design or by accident?
- 36 Is paralleling diodes a bad idea?
- View more network posts →