I'm not an electrical engineer (my degrees are in more software-y things), but I like to build things, and I like to delve. My electronics knowledge is predominantly about digital electronics, but the more of them I build, the more I learn about analogue stuff. (after all, there's no such thing as ‘digital’)
Member for 9 years, 5 months
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 19 '13 at 19:44
- Unix & Linux 16.9k 16.9k 11 gold badge5454 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 783 783 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 411 411 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Area 51 351 351 88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 349 349 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 183 How do you extract a single folder from a large tar.gz archive?
- 97 What does dash "-" at the end of a command mean?
- 77 Can a terminal emulator be as fast as TTY 1-6?
- 74 Need explanation on Resident Set Size/Virtual Size
- 67 How can we change root password?
- 56 What is the purpose of multiple swap files
- 45 Limits on the number of file descriptors
- View more network posts →