- Electrical Engineering 6.4k 6.4k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Server Fault 413 413 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 293 293 22 gold badges44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 276 276 11 gold badge33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 233 233 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 What is this suspicious stain under a VFD's glass?
- 38 Why does an inductor behave as a capacitor at high frequencies?
- 21 Why are thermionic valve/tube heaters generally designed to be 6.3 V?
- 18 What exactly are harmonics and how do they "appear"?
- 13 How do Tx / Rx cable pairs work in an Ethernet cable?
- 12 Is there a reason for the shape surge arrests have?
- 11 Why have electricity travel across the country at 1,150 kV?
- View more network posts →