I've been a working engineer since 1998, mostly in testing and product development in a variety of industries.
"It's kinda boring until something fails and lets chaos happen."
"No bucks, no Buck Rogers"
"Failure is opportunity in disguise"
Member for 4 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 31 '15 at 12:09
- The Workplace 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Engineering 2k 2k 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 521 521 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 279 279 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 206 206 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 What should I do if a coworker suddenly turns violent at the office?
- 92 How do I let my employer know I'm not interested in a return offer?
- 30 How to complain to my boss about late payments
- 14 What does it mean when an interviewer is rude?
- 11 How do I tell my PhD advisor that I'm about to start medications that impair my cognition?
- 10 Should I put the fraternity I'm in on my resume?
- 9 Why do car-seats have an expiration date?
- View more network posts →