I have been programming for many years now learning, and then forgetting, many languages (eg. Forth, NEAT/3, LISP, Fortran).
Recently I have been working on MUD (multi-user dungeon) games, doing both a Windows client called MUSHclient (which also runs under Wine on Mac / Linux) and support for MUD-game servers, including adding Lua scripting.
I am an enthusiastic supporter of Lua, which is extremely useful for embedded scripting, plus small to medium-scale tasks.
I have rekindled my interest in electronics, born in the days of being a teenager, working with the old "valve" amplifiers. Nowadays with transistors and micro-controllers, such as the Arduino.
I also develop my own web pages, including my own forum software on my website.
My Electronics and microprocessors posts are intended as reference material for things like interrupts, timers, low-power usage, and related material.
I am a moderator on The Arduino Forum.
I am providing technical support for the Heidelberg Historical Society as a volunteer.
- Arduino♦ 32.1k 32.1k 88 gold badges5656 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 927 927 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 838 838 55 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 Have I bricked my Arduino Uno? Problems with uploading to board
- 98 How do you use SPI on an Arduino?
- 94 Have I bricked my Arduino Uno? Problems with uploading to board
- 77 Identify a round kitchen tool with perforated and hinged metal leaves
- 58 SQL injection is 17 years old. Why is it still around?
- 55 How do you use SPI on an Arduino?
- 43 ATtiny85: Power consumption vs clock speed
- View more network posts →