I am customer engineer, QA engineer, assembly line engineer, also project manager, also buyer and sales rep, and also country manager and chief executive officer. I develop and make devices and software people want. And they thank me for this. They are happy, I am happy.
Sometimes I consult businesses asking tough question, so that business people see why something does not work and can come to new ideas how to make business differently to achieve their business goals.
- Electrical Engineering 5.3k 5.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 950 950 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 258 258 22 gold badges66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 141 141 66 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 139 139 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 13 I've become an electrical conductor for my headphones... but how?
- 11 Does this circuit have marginal voltage level problem?
- 11 How to add part in eagle board that doesn't have corresponded in the schematic "jumpers"?
- 11 What do 3-digit reference designators mean?
- 10 Standard format for custom symbols in schematic drawings?
- 8 VHDL that can damage FPGA
- 8 Did Microsoft BASIC ever use Z80 only instructions?
- View more network posts →