I am customer engineer, QA engineer, assembly line engineer, also project manager, also buyer and sales rep, and also country manager and key decision maker. I develop and make devices and software people want. And they thank me for this. They are happy, I am happy.
Sometimes I consult businesses asking tough question, so that business people see why something does not work and can come to new ideas how to make business differently to achieve their business goals.
- Electrical Engineering 6.5k 6.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 443 443 22 gold badges77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 199 199 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Server Fault 151 151 1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Did Microsoft BASIC ever use Z80 only instructions?
- 13 I've become an electrical conductor for my headphones... but how?
- 11 Does this circuit have marginal voltage level problem?
- 11 How to add part in eagle board that doesn't have corresponded in the schematic "jumpers"?
- 11 What do 3-digit reference designators mean?
- 10 Standard format for custom symbols in schematic drawings?
- 9 VHDL that can damage FPGA
- View more network posts →