I am an electronics enthusiast who wishes to gather as much knowledge as possible in this field and wander around all kinds of circuit designs , functions , etc. I wish to have a career in electronics engineering. Now I'm taking a university degree in the electrical & electronics field.
Do you have a question about some circuit that needs answering? You can ping me with a @ after you post your question here, even if I didn't interact with your post. You should try to make sure it follows the guidelines of the forum, otherwise I might not respond. Know that my knowledge is limited and I may not be able to help you if the topic involves something about which I don't know anything/ enough. Pick the relatively simple things. You can use my answers and questions as a reference.
Top network posts
- 33 Please help me identify this odd-looking component
- 7 Calculating values for compensation network (boost converter RC+C network)
- 5 Adding negative feedback to a common-emitter transistor amplifier
- 5 Does electrical current flow from positive to negative or negative to positive?
- View more network posts →