(Last updated 2015-08-21.)
I currently work with CAN and CANopen-based systems in an industrial setting.
- MCP2515 - a CAN controller (taking care of lower levels of CAN)
- MCP2551 - a CAN transceiver (signal level conditioning, etc.)
- Parametric Product Table for Atmel AVR microcontrollers
- Introduction to MRF24J40MA (a ZigBee module based on the MRF24J40 chip) (in Nuts & Volts, 2012-06, article Some IEEE 802.15.4 transceiver magic)
- MathJax tutorial
I have a Master's degree in Electronic Engineering (M.Sc.E.E.). Buzzwords: 68HC11, PAL, MOSFET
As a hobbyist I have built several Z80-based computers for, amongst other things, control of astronomical telescopes.
My other accounts:
Full jump page with other SOFU related, Stack Exchange sites, etc.
- Stack Overflow 26.3k 26.3k 2121 gold badges9191 silver badges121121 bronze badges
- Super User 11.2k 11.2k 1818 gold badges6464 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 66 gold badges2828 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1422 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 156 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 146 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 144 What is choice_set in this Django app tutorial?
- 133 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 122 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 105 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →