- Active participant and Life Member of IEEE
- Worked in the variable speed motor control industry 40 yrs
Some leading electric machinery texts that I know of are: Fitzgerald & Kingsley's Electric Machinery by Stephen Umans; Electric Machinery Fundamentals by Stephen J. Chapman; Introduction to Ac Machine Design by Thomas A. Lipo.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
20 profile views
Last seen May 19 at 23:31
Top network posts
- 85 Fan speed switch: why OFF :: HIGH :: MED :: LOW?
- 34 Why most appliances in US don't have third prong
- 30 Tesla Car "maximum torque at 0 RPM" - is this correct?
- 19 Why is this 240V / 20A motor labelled 3HP?
- 18 Why is slip necessary in an Induction motor?
- 16 Inductive and capacitive terms
- 16 Can I use a resistor to slow down a DC motor?
- View more network posts →