- Active participant and Life Member of IEEE
- Participate in lifelong learning activities
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Worked in the variable speed motor control industry 40 yrs
- US Patent: Position Synchronization of Machines
- Master's Degree – Business Administration
- Bachelor,s Degree – Electrical Engineering
Member for 4 years, 7 months
20 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 '19 at 14:58
Top network posts
- 84 Fan speed switch: why OFF :: HIGH :: MED :: LOW?
- 33 Why most appliances in US don't have third prong
- 29 Tesla Car "maximum torque at 0 RPM" - is this correct?
- 18 Why is slip necessary in an Induction motor?
- 16 Why is only the fundamental frequency component said to give useful power?
- 15 Safety of designing / using a plug that connects between two different wall outlets for increased voltage?
- 15 Inductive and capacitive terms
- View more network posts →
4 How should the [permanent] tag be eliminated? Jul 30 '19
-3 General vs. Specific Tags Nov 7 '15