- Active participant and Life Member of IEEE
- Participate in lifelong learning activities
- Registered Professional Engineer
- Worked in the variable speed motor control industry 40 yrs
- US Patent: Position Synchronization of Machines
- Master's Degree – Business Administration
- Bachelor,s Degree – Electrical Engineering
Member for 5 years, 1 month
20 profile views
Last seen Jun 17 at 18:56
Top network posts
- 84 Fan speed switch: why OFF :: HIGH :: MED :: LOW?
- 33 Why most appliances in US don't have third prong
- 29 Tesla Car "maximum torque at 0 RPM" - is this correct?
- 19 Why is this 240V / 20A motor labelled 3HP?
- 18 Why is slip necessary in an Induction motor?
- 16 Inductive and capacitive terms
- 16 Can I use a resistor to slow down a DC motor?
- View more network posts →