I work on Servo and Rust at Mozilla. Former physics student.
I used to moderate Physics and Chemistry, however I'm no longer very active. You can contact me on Twitter.
- Meta Stack Exchange 75.7k 75.7k 2424 gold badges188188 silver badges355355 bronze badges
- Physics 17.3k 17.3k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Chemistry 13.8k 13.8k 1212 gold badges6161 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 8.4k 8.4k 44 gold badges4343 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.9k 7.9k 44 gold badges2828 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 217 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 191 Allow moderators to reply to a flag
- 184 What are the review queues, and how do they work?
- 165 Is there a Chrome extension that I can use to note why I've opened a tab?
- 144 Send authors an inbox message if their question is put on hold
- 118 Recent feature changes to Stack Exchange
- 117 <kbd> elements are way too intrusive
- View more network posts →
Top tags (12)
55 Does EE.SE have a problem with the treatment of newbies? Mar 20 '13
14 Community Promotion Ads - 2013 Jan 2 '13
8 Is [not-arduino] necessary? Is it a meta tag? Feb 17 '13