I worked as a mechanic for over 8 years. I used to be ASE master mechanic certified but my certifications have since lapsed. I have an associates degree Automotive Technology.
I am currently in school for Electrical Engineering At the University of Akron. I am on the NASA Robot Mining Challenge Team. I design and build circuit boards for the team and my own projects. I program PIC micro controllers in C.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 at 11:57
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 15.3k 15.3k 11 gold badge3232 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5k 5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 269 269 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 155 155 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Arduino 141 141 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 50 Why do heavy vehicles almost always use diesel engines?
- 48 What's the Purpose of Park on an Automatic Transmission?
- 37 A/C loses chill when turning on blower. Why?
- 23 Ferrite bead vs common mode choke
- 22 How many i2c slaves can a i2c master support?
- 22 Why does USB have Vcc=5V and high=3.3V?
- 20 What is a governor and what is it used for?
- View more network posts →