I worked as a mechanic for over 8 years. I used to be ASE master mechanic certified but my certifications have since lapsed. I have an associates degree Automotive Technology.
I am currently in school for Electrical Engineering At the University of Akron. I am on the NASA Robot Mining Challenge Team. I design and build circuit boards for the team and my own projects. I program PIC micro controllers in C.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '18 at 9:49
Top network posts
- 47 Why do heavy vehicles almost always use diesel engines?
- 47 What's the Purpose of Park on an Automatic Transmission?
- 37 A/C loses chill when turning on blower. Why?
- 22 How many i2c slaves can a i2c master support?
- 22 Why does USB have Vcc=5V and high=3.3V?
- 21 Ferrite bead vs common mode choke
- 20 What is a governor and what is it used for?
- View more network posts →