I worked as a mechanic for over 8 years. I used to be ASE master mechanic certified but my certifications have since lapsed. I have an associates degree Automotive Technology.
I am currently in school for Electrical Engineering At the University of Akron. I am on the NASA Robot Mining Challenge Team. I design and build circuit boards for the team and my own projects. I program PIC micro controllers in C.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 23 at 11:57
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 15.6k 15.6k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges5959 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5.6k 5.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 349 349 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 215 215 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Reverse Engineering 151 151 66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Why do heavy vehicles almost always use diesel engines?
- 48 What's the Purpose of Park on an Automatic Transmission?
- 37 A/C loses chill when turning on blower. Why?
- 24 Ferrite bead vs common mode choke
- 22 How many i2c slaves can a i2c master support?
- 22 Why does USB have Vcc=5V and high=3.3V?
- 20 What is a governor and what is it used for?
- View more network posts →