Longtime SE contributor. Not a fan of the company's recent shift away from the community.
I welcome diversity. People of all ages, genders, races, religions, national origins, sexual orientations, levels of physical ability, background, etc. are welcome here in my view.
If one must judge, do so by contributions. If one doesn't like the idea or doesn't think it's well supported, go after the idea or evidence or lack thereof; personal attacks on the messenger are unwarranted and unhelpful.
I will not express offense on the basis of anyone using any common respectful pronouns or titles to refer to me on SE, so you can focus your energy on the substance of what you're trying to say.
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.9k 5.9k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Law 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Academia 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.3k 3.3k 55 gold badges2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Travel 3.2k 3.2k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Post for clarifications on the updated pronouns FAQ
- 173 I realize I made a huge mistake in my thesis and am not sure what to do. I'm defending very soon (days away). What should I do?
- 97 How appropriate is it to forward interview requests mistakenly sent to me to the right person?
- 84 Should I sell my stocks when the stock hits a 52-week high in order to "Buy Low, Sell High"?
- 77 We're testing advertisements across the network
- 67 What rules govern forced removal from flights (due to overbooking)?
- 58 Can cited works hold grammatical positions in sentences?
- View more network posts →