Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 974 974 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 545 545 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 222 222 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 176 176 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 What does an undefined formula in physics mean?
- 24 Soldering iron tip grinding
- 14 How do electrons know when a circuit is closed?
- 13 Why are there so many relays used in a car, instead of transistors?
- 10 Is it possible to restrict typescript object to contain only properties defined by its class?
- 8 Why does indexing in an array break type safety in TypeScript?
- 7 Why is my const array stored on the stack instead of the text section?
- View more network posts →