Electronics hacker since the age of 5. Electrical Engineer (Communications Techonogy). Hacking analog and power electronics for industrial robots as a job. Designed AC-to-DC switch-mode power supplies at a previous company. Total Nerd, but does have non-tech hobbies.
Cares about friendliness on SE.
approx. 48.1 N, 11.6 E
Member for 8 years, 10 months
24 profile views
Last seen 1 hour ago
Top network posts
- 35 Multimeter exploded during ACV measurment - What did I do wrong?
- 34 How do transposition towers in transmission lines work?
- 30 Prevent high-side BJT saturation
- 29 Do electrolytic capacitors have a limited shelf life?
- 26 What do moving rails (voltage shifting on the rails) do to an opamp?
- 25 Why is amplitude-modulated radio broadcast (AM) still active?
- 24 Ground ring -- good or bad?
- View more network posts →