Electronics hacker since the age of 5. Electrical Engineer (Communications Techonogy). Hacking analog and power electronics for industrial robots as a job. Designed AC-to-DC switch-mode power supplies at a previous company. Total Nerd, but does have non-tech hobbies.
Cares about friendliness on SE.
- Electrical Engineering 17.7k 17.7k 33 gold badges5555 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.1k 1.1k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 283 283 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 265 265 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 36 Prevent high-side BJT saturation
- 35 Multimeter exploded during ACV measurment - What did I do wrong?
- 34 How do transposition towers in transmission lines work?
- 30 Do electrolytic capacitors have a limited shelf life?
- 28 What do moving rails (voltage shifting on the rails) do to an opamp?
- 25 Why is amplitude-modulated radio broadcast (AM) still active?
- 24 Ferrite or iron powder? How do I tell what an unknown core is made of?
- View more network posts →