Electronics hacker since the age of 5. Electrical Engineer (Communications Techonogy). Hacking analog and power electronics for industrial robots as a job. Designed AC-to-DC switch-mode power supplies at a previous company. Total Nerd, but does have non-tech hobbies.
Cares about friendliness on SE.
approx. 48.1 N, 11.6 E
Member for 9 years, 7 months
27 profile views
Last seen Jul 30 '19 at 12:43
- Electrical Engineering 16.8k 16.8k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges9292 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1k 1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 273 273 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 255 255 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 Multimeter exploded during ACV measurment - What did I do wrong?
- 34 How do transposition towers in transmission lines work?
- 32 Prevent high-side BJT saturation
- 29 Do electrolytic capacitors have a limited shelf life?
- 27 What do moving rails (voltage shifting on the rails) do to an opamp?
- 25 Why is amplitude-modulated radio broadcast (AM) still active?
- 24 When is it an instrumentation amplifier (In-Amp) and not an operational amplifier (Op-Amp)?
- View more network posts →