Ex embedded software engineer, now managing a team of engineers, living and working in Cornwall. I specialise in C, C++ and ARM assembly (v6-m & v7-m), working mainly with Cortex-M based microcontrollers.
- Electrical Engineering 4.3k 4.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 529 529 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 224 224 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Bicycles 208 208 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Are there any circumstances when a Muggle doesn't have to be Obliviated after they find out about the existence of magic?
- 15 What's the primary difference between branch instruction and branch with link instruction? ARM?
- 15 Can I put a resistor in parallel with LED to limit current consumption?
- 12 Embedded C - Most elegant way to insert a delay
- 12 Potentiometer like component
- 12 Main Stack Pointer(MSP) vs Process Stack Pointer(PSP)
- 11 Why do we need a bootloader separate from our application program in microcontrollers?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.