Experienced electrical and computer engineer. Currently working on space hardware but previous experience includes automotive, consumer electronics and industrial R&D. I spend my time working on designs from initial design definition and requirements through schematic capture, PCB layout and ending in FPGA/HDL work, or low-level firmware development.
Available for consulting as well -- have taken several designs from the Arduino-esque prototyping stage to a cost-optimized, manufacturable design.
Like what you're reading / want to take the discussion offline? Shoot me a note at kdesai AT jtag.io.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 25 '20 at 9:19
Top network posts
- 53 Does PCIe hotplug actually work in practice?
- 51 Why don't we use GaN transistors everywhere?
- 35 Address Spaces in PCIe
- 26 How do I lay out PCB traces for a given "differential impedance"
- 19 Where does PCI-E link-width negotiation occur?
- 17 Proper way of connecting logic GND / power GND on MOSFET driver
- 14 How many ground and power pins to have in a connector?
- View more network posts →