Longtime net/Unix sysadmin, ISP background, Unix and network security consultant. *BSD fan. First ZX Spectrum emulator for Windows. FreeRadius / EDUROAM / DNS / DHCP / Anycast specialist. Specialized in Debian and cloud migration. Was an expat 6 years in Africa. Worked for Academia twice. Internacional corporate consultant for a couple of years. Worked for a couple of ISPs. Nowadays working for the local biggest ISP provider as Linux Cloud specialist.
- Unix & Linux 51.5k 51.5k 2222 gold badges130130 silver badges205205 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.8k 4.8k 1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 2.2k 2.2k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Travel 2k 2k 1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 167 If Linux is only a kernel, then how were its first versions used (without distribution)?
- 149 Why are true and false so large?
- 146 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 105 "WannaCry" on Linux systems: How do you protect yourself?
- 103 Chrome: DNS requests with random DNS names: malware?
- 98 Understanding what a Linux binary is doing
- 79 Way to instantly fill up/use up lots of disk space?
- View more network posts →