- Amateur software & electrical engineer.
- Afficionado of all things wind, hydro, or CSP powered.
- Forgotten/archaic technologies buff.
After being medically retired from the military I took up HAM radio & have focused on volunteer work & what of my previous interests/hobbies that military injuries haven't precluded.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
21 profile views
Last seen May 4 '17 at 14:59
Top network posts
- 21 Why do laptops need larger transformers than mobile phones?
- 15 How much binary data is transmitted across a physical wire in one clock cycle?
- 7 Splitting AC voltage based on phase
- 7 Stator rewind for 1929 motor
- 7 In a brushed DC motor, why do the brushes have springs?
- 6 8-Bit stereo audio R-2R DAC, is this a right way to do it?
- 6 How do you measure nano volt order signals?
- View more network posts →