- Cryptography 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 3k 3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 644 644 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Information Security 536 536 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 453 453 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 63 Why do 5G, 4G, etc., use non-conventional algorithms?
- 37 After 20 years of AES, what are the retrospective changes that should have been made?
- 24 Receiving a certified letter and the contents is not address to you
- 24 What set the speed in a cassette tape recorder?
- 19 If a single bit was known through all states in AES, which would cause the most information to leak?
- 16 Benchmark test that was used to characterize an 8-bit CPU?
- 16 How did || come to be used in crypto texts to represent concatenation?
- View more network posts →