Unless otherwise specified in a specific answer, any code included in my answers1 is released by me into the public domain or under CC0 at your option.
1 This includes only code in the text of answers, and doesn't extend to any linked code or anything in non-answers such as comments or questions. Furthermore, it evidently cannot apply to code which I've copied (generally with attribution) from another author.
- Stack Overflow 53.1k 53.1k 1313 gold badges155155 silver badges319319 bronze badges
- Super User 963 963 1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 524 524 33 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 509 509 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 508 508 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 263 What is a retpoline and how does it work?
- 156 How can I generate a list or array of sequential integers in Java?
- 110 Enhanced REP MOVSB for memcpy
- 71 Is using an unsigned rather than signed int more likely to cause bugs? Why?
- 68 Why is this SSE code 6 times slower without VZEROUPPER on Skylake?
- 66 Performance drag of Java assertions when disabled
- 62 Is it safe to get values from a java.util.HashMap from multiple threads (no modification)?
- View more network posts →