Systems Engineer. New Age Analog Engineer (I don't work that much on the transistor level, I'm more of an analog integrator). I've done several designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I also enjoy FPGA design and real-time DSP design. My designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
Member for 3 years
67 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top Network Posts
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 31 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 25 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 22 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 20 Should I cool off in water the desoldered components?
- 19 Does water actually damage or only temporarily disable electronics until drying out?
- 18 At what level of complexity should I consider UL listing my widget?
- View more network posts →