Systems Engineer. New Age Analog Engineer (I don't work that much on the transistor level, I'm more of an analog integrator). I've done several designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I also enjoy FPGA design and real-time DSP design. My designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
Member for 3 years, 4 months
72 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
Top network posts
- 45 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 33 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 25 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 23 Should I twist DC power and ground wires from a power supply?
- 20 Should I cool off in water the desoldered components?
- 19 Does water actually damage or only temporarily disable electronics until drying out?
- View more network posts →