Systems Engineer. New Age Analog Engineer (I don't work that much on the transistor level, I'm more of an analog integrator). I've done several designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I also enjoy FPGA design and real-time DSP design. My designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
77 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Electrical Engineering 38.9k 38.9k 1212 gold badges4343 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Super User 327 327 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 239 239 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 188 188 66 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 178 178 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 75 Weird resistor with dots around it on the schematic
- 48 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 35 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 29 Why isn't there any 9.5 digit multimeter or higher?
- 27 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 23 Should I twist DC power and ground wires from a power supply?
- View more network posts →