Systems Engineer and Analog Engineer. I do designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I build my own PCB's. I also enjoy FPGA design and real-time DSP design. My designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
180 profile views
Last seen 33 mins ago
- Electrical Engineering♦ 52.8k 52.8k 2727 gold badges5555 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Super User 375 375 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 363 363 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Weird resistor with dots around it on the schematic
- 65 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 48 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 31 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 30 Why isn't there any 9.5 digit multimeter or higher?
- 27 Should I twist DC power and ground wires from a power supply?
- View more network posts →