Systems Engineer and Analog Engineer. I do designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I build my own PCB's. I also enjoy FPGA design and real-time DSP design. My designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
192 profile views
Last seen 13 hours ago
- Electrical Engineering♦ 54k 54k 2828 gold badges5656 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Super User 373 373 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 353 353 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Weird resistor with dots around it on the schematic
- 66 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 49 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 31 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 31 Why isn't there any 9.5 digit multimeter or higher?
- 28 Should I twist DC power and ground wires from a power supply?
- View more network posts →