Systems Engineer. New Age Analog Engineer (I don't work that much on the transistor level, I'm more of an analog integrator). I've done several designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I also enjoy FPGA design and real-time DSP design. My designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
145 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- Electrical Engineering♦ 49.9k 49.9k 1212 gold badges5252 silver badges149149 bronze badges
- Super User 375 375 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 353 353 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 77 Weird resistor with dots around it on the schematic
- 62 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 44 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 31 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 30 Why isn't there any 9.5 digit multimeter or higher?
- 27 Should I twist DC power and ground wires from a power supply?
- View more network posts →