Systems Engineer and Analog Engineer. I do designs that work on the nV level. I'd consider myself an expert in the art of EMI design\engineering. I build my own PCB's. I really enjoy modeling circuits or systems with control theory and transient simulations. I have modeled many systems in LT spice or simscape/simulink including testing complex control systems with LT spice or simscape/simulink (and really enjoy that kind of work). If anyone needed any physical modeling I would be interested in working on development of simulations or physical modeling in spice or simlink/simscape.
Some of my designs are flying a few hundred km above the earth. When I'm not designing stuff I enjoy a good thunderstorm, or biking down a mountian.
- Electrical Engineering♦ 59.6k 59.6k 2929 gold badges6262 silver badges165165 bronze badges
- Super User 373 373 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 351 351 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 273 273 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 261 261 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Weird resistor with dots around it on the schematic
- 73 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 57 How do I identify SMD components? (or how do I identify any component)
- 37 Why aren't CPUs cooled from below as well as above?
- 34 Why is an Ethernet cable not grounded?
- 31 Why isn't there any 9.5 digit multimeter or higher?
- 28 Should I twist DC power and ground wires from a power supply?
- View more network posts →