I've been an electronics and computer geek from a very young age.
I currently work as a hardware design engineer. I am very experienced in electronics and VHDL as well as programing in several languages such as Python, C and various assembly languages
In my spare time I like to ride fast bikes, play guitar and SCUBA dive.
I'm a huge fan of the Open Source Software movement
Member for 7 years, 7 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '18 at 22:14
- Electrical Engineering 2.9k 2.9k 99 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Server Fault 178 178 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Finding original MAC address from Hardware itself
- 27 How to use the Python getpass.getpass in PyCharm
- 23 Mutable strings in Python
- 19 Why is feedback required in op-amp circuits?
- 15 Can the characteristic impedance Z0 of a conductor be measured?
- 11 BGA escape via dimensions at 0.8mm pitch?
- 10 Python BaseHTTPServer, how do I catch/trap "broken pipe" errors?
- View more network posts →