I've been an electronics and computer geek from a very young age.
I currently work as a hardware design engineer. I am very experienced in electronics and VHDL as well as programing in several languages such as Python, C and various assembly languages
In my spare time I like to ride fast bikes, play guitar and SCUBA dive.
I'm a huge fan of the Open Source Software movement
Member for 8 years, 4 months
8 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '18 at 22:14
- Electrical Engineering 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Server Fault 228 228 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 205 205 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Super User 101 101 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 Finding original MAC address from Hardware itself
- 30 How to use the Python getpass.getpass in PyCharm
- 23 Mutable strings in Python
- 19 Why is feedback required in op-amp circuits?
- 18 Subclassing int in Python
- 15 Can the characteristic impedance Z0 of a conductor be measured?
- 11 BGA escape via dimensions at 0.8mm pitch?
- View more network posts →