Some would say I'm "transversal". From network engineering to software development, from mobile applications to back-ends, from UI to databases, from development to business, I love challenges.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 1 '18 at 11:45
- Travel 18.6k 18.6k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 14.6k 14.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Information Security 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 215 Xcode doesn't see my iOS device but iTunes does
- 96 How to let a user know that an image is actually an animated GIF
- 90 What is the most remote airport from the center of the city it supposedly serves?
- 88 How can I answer ESTA question when I don't have all the required details?
- 65 Single-entry visa issued to the US - question about flight layover
- 56 In an emergency, how do I find and share my position?
- 45 Is American Express widely accepted in France?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Oct 1 '18