Devoted fan of free open source software, tools and languages.
I have an interest in these topics among others:
- Embedded real-time development, particularly fond of ARM's Cortex-M3 and R4 series.
- Programming Language development and tooling.
- BSD-Unix and Linux, server and desktop environment.
- Numerical computing, statistics and machine learning in particular.
- Static analysis and model checking of source code.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 13 '18 at 10:20
- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges3131 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 846 846 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 159 159 44 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 156 156 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 109 109 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 57 python: urllib2 how to send cookie with urlopen request
- 20 What parts of the codebase are making binaries large?
- 17 What do I need for a basic RF circuit?
- 17 What's really the difference between the Cortex-M series and the Cortex-R series?
- 15 Python Requests and persistent sessions
- 14 How safe is it to store sessions with Redis?
- 14 Smallest AES implementation for microcontrollers?
- View more network posts →