Long time analog guy. Often worked with/designed water sensors, pH, conductivity, turbidity, others. Also, production and lab test equipment
Milwaukee, WI, United States
Member for 4 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 '19 at 3:06
Top network posts
- 12 use of toroidal ring in hair dryer safety plug
- 11 What kind of capacitor blew up in my old IBM monitor?
- 8 Why is the electrolytic capacitor not polarity sensitive?
- 8 Anyone recognise this capacitor and its symbol (circle with dot)?
- 6 What is an "XY" rated safety capacitor, exactly?
- 6 How to achieve analog zero-drift sample and hold for hours?
- 6 When were tantalum capacitors first used in computing?
- View more network posts →