I'm a former Peer Consultant at Oregon Tech and recently graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
My primary interests are in analog/mixed-signal design, PCB design, digital signal processing, FPGA design, embedded firmware, robotics, and electronics assembly/restoration. I also do a bit of Linux administration on the side.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '19 at 5:24
Top network posts
- 15 Which CMOS logic families can safely be used to construct linear circuits?
- 9 Is it ok to leave analog switch inputs floating?
- 9 Noise Model for Zener Diodes
- 9 Can I use I2C over 2m cables?
- 7 What is the difference between an array and a bus in Verilog?
- 6 Makefile linking: undefined reference to _exit
- 6 Is there an Awk- or Lisp-like programming language that can process a stream of s-expressions?
- View more network posts →