I'm a former Peer Consultant at Oregon Tech and recently graduated with my Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
My primary interests are in analog/mixed-signal design, PCB design, digital signal processing, FPGA design, embedded firmware, robotics, and electronics assembly/restoration. I also do a bit of Linux administration on the side.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 15 Which CMOS logic families can safely be used to construct linear circuits?
- 8 Is it ok to leave analog switch inputs floating?
- 7 Noise Model for Zener Diodes
- 6 Is there an Awk- or Lisp-like programming language that can process a stream of s-expressions?
- 6 What is the difference between an array and a bus in Verilog?
- 6 Rule of thumb for surface tension when placing components on the secondary side of a board
- 5 Is 1 Hz equal to 1 rotation of a motor shaft?
- View more network posts →