I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 11 months
21 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '17 at 15:01
- Electrical Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 2424 gold badges6262 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.2k 7.2k 1616 gold badges5151 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.1k 1.1k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 471 471 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 174 Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 116 What is the difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation?
- 112 Delete multiple objects in django
- 100 Split string with dot as delimiter
- 65 How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 44 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 37 What is a pull up and pull down?
- View more network posts →