I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 1 month
22 profile views
Last seen Jun 25 '17 at 15:01
- Electrical Engineering 8k 8k 2525 gold badges6363 silver badges114114 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.3k 7.3k 1616 gold badges5252 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1010 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 481 481 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 175 Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 120 Delete multiple objects in django
- 118 What is the difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation?
- 100 Split string with dot as delimiter
- 67 How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 44 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 38 What is a pull up and pull down?
- View more network posts →