Kidderminster, United Kingdom
Member for 10 years, 11 months
I like anything technical challenging and learning new interesting things.
Currently on a placement year working as a smart card engineer.
- Electrical Engineering 8.1k 8.1k 2626 gold badges6666 silver badges115115 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 1717 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.3k 1.3k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Ask Different 491 491 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 184 Using multiple arguments for string formatting in Python (e.g., '%s ... %s')
- 145 Delete multiple objects in django
- 137 What is the difference between Fourier series and Fourier transformation?
- 106 Split string with dot as delimiter
- 71 How is using a transformer for isolation safer than directly connecting to the power grid?
- 46 How were the first microprocessors programmed?
- 41 What is a pull up and pull down?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.