I've been an electrical engineer since 2003, working on embedded applications and industrial automation. Before that, I was a systems administrator. And even earlier, a firefighter/EMT.
During this entire span, I've been a handyman/mechanic/tinkerer/hacker/geek. Oh, and I keep bees and have a ham radio license.
- Electrical Engineering 15.8k 15.8k 88 gold badges5050 silver badges101101 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1k 1k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 708 708 11 gold badge99 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Super User 632 632 11 gold badge77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 When would I use a voltage regulator vs voltage divider?
- 53 STM32 Understanding GPIO Settings
- 49 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 38 Getting Checkbutton state
- 28 How to perform a three-way diff in Git without merging?
- 27 At what frequencies does PCB design get tricky?
- 26 Why is this reed switch / solenoid circuit not working?
- View more network posts →