I've been an electrical engineer since 2003, working on embedded applications and industrial automation. Before that, I was a systems administrator. And even earlier, a firefighter/EMT.
During this entire span, I've been a handyman/mechanic/tinkerer/hacker/geek. Oh, and I keep bees and have a ham radio license.
Portland, OR, USA
Member for 7 years, 2 months
35 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 18:10
- Electrical Engineering 15.6k 15.6k 88 gold badges4848 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 995 995 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Physics 698 698 11 gold badge88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 632 632 22 gold badges88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 When would I use a voltage regulator vs voltage divider?
- 52 STM32 Understanding GPIO Settings
- 48 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 34 Getting Checkbutton state
- 27 How to perform a three-way diff in Git without merging?
- 27 At what frequencies does PCB design get tricky?
- 26 Why is this reed switch / solenoid circuit not working?
- View more network posts →