I've been an electrical engineer since 2003, working on embedded applications and industrial automation. Before that, I was a systems administrator. And even earlier, a firefighter/EMT.
During this entire span, I've been a handyman/mechanic/tinkerer/hacker/geek. Oh, and I keep bees and have a ham radio license.
Portland, OR, USA
Member for 5 years, 1 month
28 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 16:06
Top Network Posts
- 46 Why don't two musical instruments sometimes generate destructive interference?
- 41 When would I use a voltage regulator vs voltage divider?
- 38 STM32 Understanding GPIO Settings
- 26 At what frequencies does PCB design get tricky?
- 26 Why is this reed switch / solenoid circuit not working?
- 24 In a brushed DC motor, why do the brushes have springs?
- 21 For embedded code, why should I use "uint_t" types instead of "unsigned int"?
- View more network posts →