Wouter van Ooijen
Technical Informatics by education, electronics by passion. One-time author of Jal (language/compiler for PICs). Work: electronics webshop, teaching (mostly embedded) informatics. Other passions: family, badminton, mushrooms (no, not that kind!), geocaching. I started a blog at http://www.voti.nl/blog
I'll give a workshop (and a talk) on C++ for (small) embedded systems for the Meeting C++ conference in Berlin: https://meetingcpp.com/index.php/embedded-workshop.html
Member for 9 years, 3 months
41 profile views
Last seen May 26 '19 at 21:07
Top network posts
- 41 Is ARM a microprocessor or microcontroller?
- 36 Saving data without a microcontroller?
- 33 Why is there no `nand` instruction in modern CPUs?
- 27 Is firmware code or data?
- 23 Difference between ARM A and M series processors?
- 23 Ways to measure current in picoamperes
- 22 Possibilities for allocating memory for modular firmware design in C
- View more network posts →