- Electrical Engineering 100.6k 100.6k 33 gold badges124124 silver badges236236 bronze badges
- Physics 13.9k 13.9k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 6.7k 6.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 608 608 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 78 Can any time on clock be spoken as it is in numbers only (hour + minutes)?
- 54 What is ground and what does it do?
- 49 How to deal with a candidate that cheated at the initial test?
- 47 Explain why "Who is she playing the piano?" is incorrect
- 46 Why can't you hear music well over a telephone line?
- 46 Can we build capacitors on a PCB board?
- 45 Is there a low-cost alternative to RJ45 cables for large number of signals?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (21)
24 Why do people answer in comments? Jun 15 '16
17 A tag for every supply voltage? Nov 3 '13
12 Are pure C questions on-topic? Feb 3 '13
9 Vote for an answer to become accepted Aug 8 '17
8 On-topic question migrated to Physics? Feb 15 '15
7 RTFM and WTF usage Feb 15 '17
6 Mentioning a particular user Nov 20 '19