Avionics designer (but I have kicked around the design block a time or two). I have been fortunate enough to work with lots of stuff from DC to many GHz, ultra-low power design, high speed design (I have my name on a high speed specification).
I am contactable at petersmith1954ATgooglemailDOTcom
Member for 5 years, 9 months
9 profile views
Last seen Apr 12 at 8:08
Top network posts
- 37 What happened to ECC RAM?
- 30 Difference between bit rate and baud rate and its origins?
- 28 Analog & Power Ground Planes Doubts
- 24 How does a 24 volt aircraft battery power a 28 volt bus?
- 24 How reliable is it to use another manufacturer's datasheet of the same part?
- 23 PCIe, diagnosing and improving an eye diagram
- 23 At what UART baud rate is hardware flow control required?
- View more network posts →